Compare Floor Plans
Located just south of Superior Street in northwest Lincoln, Highland View is the ideal location for your new apartment home. Minutes from downtown and close to a bike path and city park, you'll be next to everything you need at Highland View.
Our open floor plans include large walk-in closets, washer and dryer hookups, breakfast bars and vaulted ceilings. Be sure to check out the amenities, which include volleyball courts, a swimming pool and fitness center!
Call today or click to our convenient online scheduler to book your tour of this amazing community!
- Private dog park for your furry friends!
- Brand new, renovated clubhouse with upscale fitness center, resident lounge and kitchen
- Minutes from downtown Lincoln and UNL’s City Campus
- Quick access to I-80 and Highway 34
- Located on Star Tran Bus Line #52
- Pet friendly! Cats and dogs welcome
- Swimming pool with lounge chairs
- 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment, weight-lifting equipment and free weights
- Yoga/spin studio
- Outdoor grills and firepit
- TV lounge
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi available in clubhouse
- Controlled-access entries to restrict who may enter the building
- Award-winning resident social events
- On-site maintenance staff with 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- On-site management staff
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Detached garages available
- City bike trail nearby, which makes walking and cycling convenient
- Near multiple city parks, including Oak Lake Park, and Highlands Golf Course
- 24-hour access to package lockers
- Located in The Lincoln Public School District: Belmont Elementary, Goodrich Middle School, North Star High School
- Enjoy discounts on moving services, fitness memberships, recreational activities, professional services and more through our CIP Resident Perks Program
- Newly renovated apartments available, which feature new appliances, backsplash in kitchens, new cabinetry, new countertops, new light fixtures and flooring*
- Full-size washer and dryer included in select units*
- Air conditioner
- Ceiling fan
- Large walk-in closets that provide plenty of space for clothing, shoes and storage*
- Washer and dryer hook-ups*
- Balcony or patio
- Wheelchair-accessible apartments available
- Vaulted ceilings for spaciousness*
- Glass-top stove that makes cleanup easy*
- Spacious kitchens
- Built-in microwave, which gives you more counter space
- Ultra high-speed fiber internet access available (up to 1 GIG)
- Additional storage space available*
- Need a furnished apartment? Any of our apartments can be furnished. Ask our team for details!
|Highland View Apartments offers ultra high-speed fiber internet access (up to 1 GIG) by ALLO.|
We welcome your furry family members! Cats and dogs are both welcome. No more than 2 pets per apartment, and they cannot weigh more than 65 pounds. Dogs must be at least 1 year old. Dogs over 50 pounds are allowed in first-floor units only. Cats are not required to be declawed.
There is a one-time pet fee of $250, and pet rent is $35/month per pet.
Restrictions: Certain dog breeds are restricted. Restricted breeds include: Akitas, chows, Dobermans, German shepherds, Great Danes, huskies, mastiffs, pit bulls, Rottweilers, and Saint Bernards. No rabbits or ferrets are allowed.
- Monday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Tuesday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Wednesday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Friday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM to - 5 PM
My experience living at the Highland View Apartments has exceeded expectations! The staff is always friendly, the property is very well kept and "homey", and the cleanliness of each apartment is superb! I would definitely suggest for families, couples, or singles to check this place out!!- Celeste G. via J Turner Research
My living experience here has been very peaceful. I never hear my neighbors and I rarely hear traffic noise. We had a very mild winter, but snow removal was always prompt.- Kathryn J. via J Turner Research
Great apartment community! I've lived here for over two years and love that they keep tenants involved with fun activities and contests. The management staff is always nice and friendly. They are quick to send maintenance for repairs which is great and deal with any issues you have.- April Biscamp via Google Reviews