Compare Floor Plans
Located just south of Superior Street in northwest Lincoln, Highland View is the ideal location for your new apartment home. Minutes from downtown and close to a bike path and city park, you'll be next to everything you need at Highland View.
Our open floor plans include large walk-in closets, washer and dryer hookups, breakfast bars and vaulted ceilings. Be sure to check out the amenities, which include volleyball courts, a swimming pool and fitness center!
Call today or click to our convenient online scheduler to book your tour of this amazing community!
- Renovated clubhouse with upscale fitness center, resident lounge and kitchen
- Private dog park
- Minutes from downtown Lincoln and UNL’s City Campus
- Quick access to I-80 and Highway 34
- Located on Star Tran Bus Line #52
- Pet friendly! Cats and dogs welcome
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour fitness center
- Yoga/spin studio
- Outdoor grills and firepit
- TV lounge
- Basketball court
- Volleyball court
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi available in clubhouse
- Controlled-access entries to restrict who may enter the building
- Award-winning resident social events
- On-site maintenance staff with 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- On-site management staff
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- Detached garages available
- City bike trail nearby, which makes walking and cycling convenient
- Near multiple city parks, including Oak Lake Park, and Highlands Golf Course
- 24-hour access to package lockers
- Located in The Lincoln Public School District: Belmont Elementary, Goodrich Middle School, North Star High School
- Newly renovated apartments available*
- Full-size washer and dryer included in select units*
- Air conditioner
- Ceiling fan
- Large walk-in closets*
- Washer and dryer hook-ups*
- Balcony or patio
- Wheelchair-accessible apartments available
- Built-in Microwave
- Vaulted ceilings*
- Glass-top stove*
- Spacious kitchens
- Additional storage space available*
- Need a furnished apartment? Any of our apartments can be furnished. Ask our team for details!
- Ultra high-speed fiber internet access available (up to 1 GIG)
|Highland View Apartments offers ultra high-speed fiber internet access (up to 1 GIG) by ALLO.|
We welcome your furry family members! Cats and dogs are both welcome. No more than 2 pets per apartment, and they cannot weigh more than 65 pounds. Dogs must be at least 1-year-old. Dogs over 50 pounds are allowed in first-floor units only. Cats are not required to be declawed.
There is a one-time pet fee of $300, and pet rent is $35/month per pet.
Restrictions: Certain dog breeds are restricted. Restricted breeds include: Akitas, chows, Dobermans, German shepherds, Great Danes, huskies, mastiffs, pit bulls, Rottweilers, and Saint Bernards. No rabbits or ferrets are allowed.
- Monday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Tuesday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Wednesday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Thursday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Friday: 9 AM to - 6 PM
- Saturday: 10 AM to - 4 PM